BEAR GAMERS
WARNING: THIS SITE IS FOR LITTLE KIDS. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BIG KID, LEAVE NOW.

Also read the rules to learn more about BEAR GAMERS. THX!


The officially official forum for BEAR GAMERS, the hottest stream on the web!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Oh hey i guess im here now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaAGENT

avatar

Posts : 14
Sexyness : 1
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Oh hey i guess im here now   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Whats up broskis.
so yeah RHQ died so i guess im here now.
not really much to say on the matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fart Commander
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Sexyness : 9
Join date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 pm

cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://livestream.com/beargamers
AlphaAGENT

avatar

Posts : 14
Sexyness : 1
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Fart Commander wrote:
cherry
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrictlyStupid

avatar

Posts : 19
Sexyness : -1
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Why did it die in the first place? Was it all that drama with flicky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mango64

avatar

Posts : 2
Sexyness : 2
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:25 pm

StrictlyStupid wrote:
Why did it die in the first place? Was it all that drama with flicky?

Precisely. Flicky tried to get attention by faking himself contemplating suicide. Instead of getting a bunch of "umg nuu we lub yuuz!!" He got a bunch of people encouraging him to end it all. This apparently scared the shit out of Clockwork, causing him to put RHQ under quarantine or some thing.

Rumor has it flicky also did it to get RHQ into legal trouble. He called it his "PONY PLAN". I am not fucking kidding. No

Also, yay Alpha is here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrictlyStupid

avatar

Posts : 19
Sexyness : -1
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Mango64 wrote:
StrictlyStupid wrote:
Why did it die in the first place? Was it all that drama with flicky?

Precisely. Flicky tried to get attention by faking himself contemplating suicide. Instead of getting a bunch of "umg nuu we lub yuuz!!" He got a bunch of people encouraging him to end it all. This apparently scared the shit out of Clockwork, causing him to put RHQ under quarantine or some thing.

Rumor has it flicky also did it to get RHQ into legal trouble. He called it his "PONY PLAN". I am not fucking kidding. No

Also, yay Alpha is here!

I had respect for flicky until he became such an attention whore. But the assholes who harassed him and cheered him on are just as much to blame.

And I really don't think flicky was conspiring to get RHQ into legal problems. He just wants sympathy and someone to tell him that it isn't the ponies that are ruining his life, but he's too much of a fanboy to accept that it is.


EDIT: Actually, not the best place to discuss it. I opened a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaAGENT

avatar

Posts : 14
Sexyness : 1
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

StrictlyStupid wrote:
Mango64 wrote:
StrictlyStupid wrote:
Why did it die in the first place? Was it all that drama with flicky?

Precisely. Flicky tried to get attention by faking himself contemplating suicide. Instead of getting a bunch of "umg nuu we lub yuuz!!" He got a bunch of people encouraging him to end it all. This apparently scared the shit out of Clockwork, causing him to put RHQ under quarantine or some thing.

Rumor has it flicky also did it to get RHQ into legal trouble. He called it his "PONY PLAN". I am not fucking kidding. No

Also, yay Alpha is here!

I had respect for flicky until he became such an attention whore. But the assholes who harassed him and cheered him on are just as much to blame.

And I really don't think flicky was conspiring to get RHQ into legal problems. He just wants sympathy and someone to tell him that it isn't the ponies that are ruining his life, but he's too much of a fanboy to accept that it is.


EDIT: Actually, not the best place to discuss it. I opened a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.
i never had respect for him to begin with
mostly cause he was fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   

Back to top Go down
 
Oh hey i guess im here now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CHALLENGE #6 - GUESS THE MAJORITY
» Well I guess im staying
» well i guess this is it...
» SSB4: Guess the Reveal Characters
» Guess the song game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEAR GAMERS :: Site Shit :: Introduce Thyself-
Jump to: